News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

BBC article with Alan Shearer saying how no one will beat Chelsea

Started by Stephen Paul, September 26, 2021, 16:17:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

gavin

It is laughable this early in a season. Remember the rags being 10 points clear and fucking it up. Chelsea were never all that special anyway. Just look at the end of last season, they struggled to finish top 4. Then all of a sudden they are lauded as the best team in Europe because they win a jumped up cup competition. They always had to prove their league credentials with a long, consistent run to me. Don't get me wrong, I see them as a challenger but they have much to do to really worry me.

Stephen Paul

KunDB

Alan Shearer BBC Story Link   

"The Premier League title race is only just getting started, but Chelsea already look like they will be very hard to stop." Alan Shearer

The following week (after City beat Chelsea) "'Superb' Man City better than Chelsea in 'every department', says Alan Shearer" Not even a red face from the trophy-less ex Newcastle striker, who also failed dismally as a manager. Just his usual penetrating eye stare that says trust me I know everything and I am always right as he says it.

Stephen Paul