News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ PSG CL

Started by KunDB, September 28, 2021, 18:50:41

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Walker, Dias (C), Laporte, Cancelo, Rodrigo, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Sterling, Grealish.

SUBS | Steffen, Carson, Stones, Ake, Jesus, Torres, Fernandinho, Foden, McAtee, Wilson-Esbrand

C’mon City

gavin

Sterling and Mahrez have to make their mark tonight,

Stephen Paul

Strong team . Jesus been playing well lately

Stephen Paul

Still asleep at the back

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Sterling needs a blinder tonight. Time to get his season started.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Cancelo gets a yellow card for breaking up play but not the ex rag for doing the same a few minutes after? Of course.

How the hell did berni not equalise???

The Blue Blooded Maniac

With the PSG defence playing rugby on corners.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Commentator on BT: That wasn't a good a save as I initially thought from Ederson.

If Ederson was wearing red they'd be fuckin jizz all over the show. Wankers.

Hesperus

Very unlucky to be behind. Playing well, couldn’t believe the miss from Silva.

KunDB

Played well first half but wasted our chances.

gavin

Here I am again lamenting finishing. But we played well again. Same again second half but with the end product please.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

And more urgency going forward.

Hesperus

Our attacking limitations shown up tonight, especially second half.

lee

Played well and controlled the match.
Sterling is past his best and needs to be moved on.
Unlucky tonight.

Neil Mcnab

We will need to improve if we are to beat PSG. The second goal was classic Messi, is any team keeping that out, made Laporte look average, which he isnt.

KunDB

Huff and puff but no real cutting-edge. Controlled the game but rarely threatened.

Sterling is well past his best. Mahrez a one trick pony.

gavin

If there was a game to lose out of the three then this was it. Hopefully we'll have more cutting edge and more luck against the Scousers. Three points there and it would still be a great week for me.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: KunDB on September 28, 2021, 22:01:30
Huff and puff but no real cutting-edge. Controlled the game but rarely threatened.

Sterling is well past his best. Mahrez a one trick pony.

Tend to agree about Sterling and Mahrez

Hesperus

To be fair to Sterling he’s being asked to play in the striker position. Which he isn’t. A young fit Aguero would have made a difference last night in my opinion.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Sterling hasn't been on it for the last 18 months or so and that's with him being up top, on the wing or in the middle.

Mahrez tends to do well against the lower placed teams, but he is so easy to defend against. Step over, step over, cuts inside onto his left. To be fair he has started to go wide and onto his right this season, but his right foot is so poor the keeper just gets the ball easily enough.