News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Burnley PL

Started by CTID, October 16, 2021, 14:14:17

Previous topic - Next topic

CTID

Steffen,

Cancelo, Stones, Ake, Laporte,

Rodrigo, De Bruyne (C), Bernardo, Mahrez, Foden,

Sterling.

SUBS | Carson, Slicker, Walker, Dias, Gundogan, Grealish, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Palmer.

C'mon City

gavin

Up to Raheem to show his worth. Back four interesting and a bit worrying.

Stephen Paul

Yep , Sterling would need to be on form today

Stephen Paul

Foden fast becoming the main man

lee

Stephen Paul

gavin

We need to actually finish a chance early in the second half because they are worryingly in the game on the break. Sterling and Mahrez not doing themselves any favours.

KunDB

KunDB

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on October 16, 2021, 15:52:40
We need to actually finish a chance early in the second half because they are worryingly in the game on the break. Sterling and Mahrez not doing themselves any favours.

And i will second that.

How on earth have we not scored a second?

Worrying defensively first half.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye Mahrez's decision making has been shite.

Stephen Paul

5 superb passes and then it falls to Sterling who literally falls over it

onerytk

De Bruyne is worrying me he looks sloppy and not sharp at all, control at times is as bad as Sterling

onerytk

lee

Mahrez and Sterlling both trying to outdo each other for 0/10

silvablue

Quote from: Stephen Paul on October 16, 2021, 16:03:12
5 superb passes and then it falls to Sterling who literally falls over it

Yes I agree, so why does Sterling not get more game time - yawn.

He had totally lost confidence as has selfish Mahrez.

Neil Mcnab

Sterling and Mahrez, poor. De Bruyne off the pace. Bernardo was all action, superb. Ake, no major problems with defensive duties, he offers little going forward, like Cancelo or Zinchenko do when at LB. I suppose 3 points is what was required, move on.

gavin

Yeh, a great three points but not a game to live long in the memory. Mahrez and Sterling confirming that Pep was right to leave them out so far. Hopefully a couple of players back in the week. Bernardo is back to his consistent best. Steffen is a cracking back up keeper.

Stephen Paul

Hesperus

2 nil win with a much changed team is a good result but we didn’t play well. A number of players out of form. KDB still not at his best either.