News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Rags at OT

Started by KunDB, November 06, 2021, 11:33:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Souness saying its the best team he has watched

Rowley Birkin QC

When Cancelo put that cross in my first thought was "There's nobody there!", but then up pops B Silva, like he appeared out of a trap door!

The Blue Blooded Maniac

My only concern is that they've had one chance and very nearly score from it. But that's being very picky.

KunDB

Quote from: lee on November 06, 2021, 13:25:28
I want us to humiliate them in the 2nd half with 3 goals and watch it empty with 20 mins to go

We ALL do too

KunDB

A bit scrappy first 15 minutes second half.

Stephen Paul

gavin

Gave the ball away too much for ten minutes at the start of the second half but then imperious. United couldn't lay a glove on us.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

City were good, but the rags made us look amazing. That's got to be the easiest three points at the sty ever!?

KunDB

Utd very poor. Ole must be on the way out after that. Now I can enjoy my weekend. Thank you 🙏 City.

Rowley Birkin QC

Rags were just chasing shadows for a lot of the time. A comfortable derby win for us, without playing our best football - but we were still far too good for utd.

I note that the Prancing Pony is still a dirty little fucker. KDB is lucky to still have both legs.

KunDB

Indeed Ronnie is a bad wee shit.

How was that not a penalty?

Rowley Birkin QC

VAR fast asleep again.

Hesperus

Totally dominated them. Supreme passing today. It was men against boys. Pity we couldn’t have scored a couple more to make the score line reflect the performance.

CTID

1  No Penalty even though that was a clear cut foul?
2  Booked Cancelo and Silva having let Utd fouls go all game? Waited until the 89th and a half minute to book a Utd player and only because
    he couldn't ignore that nasty Ronaldo challegne on KdB.
3  DeGea thought he had saved the Silva shot and was about to bollock Utd defenders when the look on their face and City players reaction
    told him it was behind him in the net. It's behind you David, it's in the net David.

KunDB

This day is getting better Chelsea held at home by Burnley. Only 3 point gap now.

Stephen Paul