News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Brugges CL

Started by KunDB, November 03, 2021, 19:02:07

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodrigo, Gundogan (C), Bernardo, Mahrez, Foden, Grealish

SUBS | Steffen, Carson, Dias, Ake, Sterling, Jesus, Zinchenko, De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Palmer

DeBruyne on bench, Mahrez playing? Dias rested, Laporte (accident in waiting) playing?

Grealish playing, Jesus not?

Ah well, C'mon City

gavin

Laporte has had a good season. Pep has faith and so do I! Interesting Dias left out though. Mahrez back is a surprise too.

Stephen Paul

KunDB

We were playing well but now we are scrappy and careless, after their goal.

Not smooth patient possession play.

gavin

Yes, mixed half. Looked very good when we took the lead. Very unfortunate equaliser. The number of times we've had the ball in opposition boxes lately and not had the ball drop for us and we end up conceding one like that. I think we'll do it second half.

Having said that my heart sunk when I saw the ref in the tunnel and as usual he is giving us nothing. He could have a big say in this yet.

KunDB

We are still a better team, but need to be more decisive with the final passes.

Grealish in particular wasteful in this respect. Mahrez just greedy and always wanting onto his left foot rather than play the pass.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye as said, Mahrez and Grealish need to offer more. There is so much space where the last man is so some runs down there would be handy!

KunDB

Won by three but we are still misfiring on one piston.

gavin

Nice and easy second half. Lovely to see Raheem get one. We're going to need him or Mahrez or both to find form at some stage this season.

gavin

PSG drew in the end so City top the group.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on November 03, 2021, 21:56:08
Nice and easy second half. Lovely to see Raheem get one. We're going to need him or Mahrez or both to find form at some stage this season.

Eagerness has shown some flickering flame recently let’s hope he catches fire