News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Rags at OT

Started by KunDB, November 06, 2021, 11:33:35

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Walker, Dias, Stones, Cancelo, Rodrigo, Gundogan (C), Bernardo, De Bruyne, Jesus, Foden

SUBS | Steffen, Carson, Ake, Sterling, Grealish, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Palmer

No Grealish, Mahrez, Sterling

A cautious but great line up.

C’mon City. Let’s stuff them (bunch of highly paid mercenaries) 💰

gavin

Can't argue with that selection really. Only a bit of a surprise to see two keepers on the bench. I hope we start the match like we did the first few derbies at the Sty under Pep. We put them in their place in the first few minutes by being all over them. Come on City.

Stephen Paul

Best possible team going on current form

KunDB

After their humiliation against the Dippers, i feel that they will be supercharged motivated today from the off. We will need a strong start, and to get into possession, passing, play rhythm right from the off whistle. No room for misfiring.

Utd will sit back, defend deep and hit on the break, relying on a bit of Ronaldo magic to win it for them.

silvablue

We need to win after last week, do not want to fall further behind Chelsea and Liverpool.

Rowley Birkin QC

And a derby at an Australian friendly time for a change.

Rowley Birkin QC

I like the team. Understand why Grealish and Mahrez are bench warming, but slightly surprised about Sterling.

Stephen Paul

Walker looking on top form

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Great work by Dias and Stones. Ronaldo was onside waiting for the pass, they both looked over, saw him, and moved forward to play him off. No mention of it by sky sports of course.

Stephen Paul

This game should be dead and buried

Stephen Paul

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Rowley Birkin QC

How did he squeeze that in!?

gavin

2-0 a better reflection on the half after another where you can only complain that we haven't finished off our dominance with goals. More of the same second half with finishing please.

Stephen Paul

KunDB

If we had gone in 1 0 it would have been a gross injustice. Bernardo you are pure gold.

Stephen Paul

Maguire and Shaw are two fucking waste of spaces

lee

I want us to humiliate them in the 2nd half with 3 goals and watch it empty with 20 mins to go

Rowley Birkin QC

I'm usually the first to complain about our finishing, but in fairness De Gea has played a blinder so far.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: lee on November 06, 2021, 13:25:28
I want us to humiliate them in the 2nd half with 3 goals and watch it empty with 20 mins to go

Too right mate , fuck them