News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions and match build up for the Derby. Saturday 12.30

Started by Stephen Paul, November 04, 2021, 12:20:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Quote from: KunDB on November 06, 2021, 20:38:54
"I also predict that the rags are going to kick the shit out of us with not much concern shown from he referee." The Blue Blooded Maniac quote

Well that was spot on re Oliver The Red Rag.

Very true

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Pep Guardiola summed up Manchester United's dismal derby performance by claiming his Manchester City side were so "comfortable" he did not need to make any substitutions.

gavin

Can anyone remember how much Fergie time there was. Even at 2-0 you'd still be nervous in days of old but he could have given 15 minutes yesterday and I'd still have had no stress.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: Stephen Paul on November 07, 2021, 16:03:15
Pep Guardiola summed up Manchester United's dismal derby performance by claiming his Manchester City side were so "comfortable" he did not need to make any substitutions.

All he had to do was put the football in the fridge!! :D

Stephen Paul

Ronaldo should have been red carded the dirty bsatard

Stephen Paul

PEP’S INTELLIGENCE RIDDLE
Ole meets Pep and says, "Your team wiped the floor with us 2- 0 and it should have been 6, how did you create  such an awesome  team?
Pep replied, "by signing intelligent players."
Ole is confused. “how do I know if a player is intelligent he asks?"
Pep replies, “You just ask them the intelligence riddle, I’ll show you how.
Pep phones Phil Foden. "Phil please join me and Ole in my office”
Phil walks into the office. "Yes, boss?"
Pep says. "Answer me this riddle Phil, your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?" Phil answers, "Well that would have to be me boss”
"Yes! Very good," said Pep.
Thanks Pep I’ll try that says Ole and back at Old Trafford he asks to see Harry Maguire.
"Harry, answer this riddle, Your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"
"That’s a hard one, let me get back to you on that says Harry”.
Harry then goes to the Man Utd team and asks each the riddle, but none can give him an answer. He luckily bumps into Paul Pogba on the way out“ Hey Paul, answer this riddle for me? Your mother and your father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?
Pogba says, "That’s me!"
Harry rushes back to Ole’s office, “I have the answer to the riddle boss. It's Paul Pogba."
Ole grabs Harry Maguire by the throat and yells, “you are an absolute  fool Harry Maguire” and screams 
“don’t you know it’s Phil Foden”.