News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

city yoof

Started by goat, April 08, 2015, 14:44:02

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

gavin

Programee just started, City 3-0 up from the first leg of the semi.

gavin

City just missed an absolute sitter, seemed easier to head it in.

gavin

Not sure it's much of a compliment for the commentators to say Barker is just like Adam Johnson  :o

gavin

City win 2-1 on the night and 5-1 on aggregate. A last minute penalty by Brandon Barker was the winner on the night.

Neil Mcnab

Barker, the left back as well look like they might be players.

Leewonpen

Garcia's movement reminded me of Silva......

bluebrendan

That team can play a lot better, they were missing a few key players - the captain Tosin Adarabioyo at CB was a big miss as his replacement Charlie Oliver struggled and made quite a few mistakes. Also our main striker Thierry Ambrose was out and until Isaac Buckley came on we lacked a bit of movement up front with Celina playing out of position. Hopefully those two and Denzil Boadu will be fit for the final.

Barker has great natural talent but can switch off at times and he needs to try and keep focused for 90 mins.

Angelino is a cracking little player and I'd have him in the first team squad next season.

Garcia is only just turned 17 and it'll be interesting to see him develop.

The commentary was doing my nut in, Jon Champion kept going on about how many local players there were in the Leicester team but City finished with Humphreys, Oliver, Bryan, Barker, Nemane and Buckley plus the missing Tosin who are all local kids as was Marcus Wood who was subbed at HT.

alexsam

No agenda then by the commentators.#

To be fair to Heskey and Ashton they were quite glowing over Barker and our style of play

bry the guy

who we got in the final?

bluebrendan

Quote from: bry the guy on April 09, 2015, 22:06:13
who we got in the final?

Chelsea, home leg April 20th, away April 27th both legs live on ITV4.

bry the guy

zacc

enjoyed watching it on ITV player be there for a while if anyone wants to have a  gander.