News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for the rags away . Sunday 4pm

Started by Stephen Paul, April 08, 2015, 09:28:16

Previous topic - Next topic

zacc

Quote from: clevblue on April 10, 2015, 18:51:18
Quote from: zacc on April 10, 2015, 15:50:52
hopeful 2-2 ::)

;) Well, that makes a change

finally someone's sussed me out  ;D
occasionally I do predict what I really feel & this time was it  :)

gavin

Although I don't think we can complain about our recent results, we have been dominating games. Hopefully this will be the game where we get an early goal and things start to go right for us.  I am expecting Sergio, in particular, to come back to form soon. He's been inches away in the last couple.

clevblue

yes, an early goal otherwise they get desperate, you can see it on their faces. Might need the rags to score first though to spark it off

Sean

Will be a tough game, the rags always raise their game against the bigger clubs :).Depends on the selection , we should go with 1-4-5-1

Lekos

1-4-5-1? That's a new one. Not looking forward to this Derby. I'd be more confident if Kinky was playing.

Stephen Paul

Rowley Birkin QC

Looking forward to this now. Actually being in Manchester (well... Cheadle Hulme) adds an extra buzz. I am currently familiarizing myself with the dubious delights of Sky Sports watchin Chelsea v QPR (the latter doing their best to help us). Come on City!!

clevblue

Thrown it away, the game, the season, the lot