News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Gary Neville on Man City

Started by Stephen Paul, November 22, 2021, 20:12:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Gary Neville: "When I drive to #ManCity, not only do I see a football stadium, I see a DJ playing music outside, I see an atmosphere building, a fan experience, a spirit. I see a new 25,000-seater music arena being built, there's a world-class football academy..."

Gary Neville: "World-class facilities, there's a mini stadium which the #ManCity academy and women's teams use. They have built a football empire here, where everything threads through, and they make good decisions on and off the pitch."

Gary Neville: "Pep Guardiola has invested in restaurants [in Manchester], [Ferran] Soriano the #ManCity CEO - I live three doors down from - he's invested in restaurants. They've invested in places, they've bought apartments, they've invested into the city..."

Gary Neville: "Pep Guardiola has created a culture and vibe at #ManCity that is special..."

Gary Neville on #ManCity's academy: "It’s not an academy, it’s a cloning system. They’re like clones, they’re all the same. It’s almost like David Silva’s left them all behind!”

Gary Neville: "You're talking about [Manchester United] basically challenging #ManCity and Liverpool but certainly @ManCity. This feels like what would be ingrained success now, it's been so long; Mancini, Pellegrini and Pep Guardiola have delivered success."

[via @SkySportsPL]

Stephen Paul

hat is special..."

Gary Neville on #ManCity's academy: "It’s not an academy, it’s a cloning system. They’re like clones, they’re all the same. It’s almost like David Silva’s left them all behind!” 😂

gavin

It is very tough for them to see City, the best club in the land. Palmer comes off and on comes McAtee backheeling and leading the Everton defence on a merry dance.

I don't what it is about Palmers shots but time after time they look fairly innocuous but make keepers really struggle.