News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ Watford PL

Started by KunDB, December 04, 2021, 16:31:37

Previous topic - Next topic

zacc

KunDB

Quote from: Victoria on December 05, 2021, 02:21:23
Grealish a waste of money not worth 100m

The one thing we do know about Pep is that no matter how good or average a player is who comes in, Pep and his coaching team will rebuild him and make him unrecognizably better.

First he plays the player in all sorts of odd positions, that the player has never played in (like Grealish as a number 9), effectively growing players understanding of the role of others. Then he develops their technique, passing, possession, positioning and eye for the game.

Give it 6 months and we will be seeing an amazing Grealish, I offer Cancelo & Rodri as recent examples.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: KunDB on December 05, 2021, 17:44:38
The one thing we do know about Pep is that no matter how good or average a player is who comes in, Pep and his coaching team will rebuild him and make him unrecognizably better.

First he plays the player in all sorts of odd positions, that the player has never played in (like Grealish as a number 9), effectively growing players understanding of the role of others. Then he develops their technique, passing, possession, positioning and eye for the game.

Give it 6 months and we will be seeing an amazing Grealish, I offer Cancelo & Rodri as recent examples.

Exactly 💯

Stephen Paul

I didn't rate Rodri or Concelo when they arrived at City , but now they are almost irreplaceable

gavin

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on December 05, 2021, 11:00:50
Great result, onto the next one. Does Haaland suit Pep?

If Pep approves his signing then he must have faith that he can mould him but I think that Pep was really impressed when Kane played in midfield against us and he will still be number one target.

lee

I was talking to a Spurs fan today and he reckons City will be back for Kane In Jan