News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions and match build up for Villa away. Wednesday 8.15

Started by Stephen Paul, November 28, 2021, 17:55:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

A midweek trip to Villa Park in the PL

Should be 3 points but you never know with midweek games

KunDB

2. 1. City hard fought win against a team motivated by Stevie G their new manager.

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Paddy Pig

City 7/20
Draw 4/1
Villa 8/1

Both teams to score
Yes 4/5
No 10/11

City to score both halves
11/10

Villa to score both halves
6/1

First goal
Sterling 4/1
Mahrez 4/1
Gundogan 9/2
Jesus 9/2
Silva 9/2
Bernardo 7/1
Stones 25/1

Stephen Paul

Gundogan starting to control games in the absence of KDB , same as this time last season

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: KunDB on November 28, 2021, 18:38:28
2. 1. City hard fought win against a team motivated by Stevie G their new manager.

Ooo ye he'll be well up for it.

Stephen Paul

If I can remember right , we usually done well at Villa Park in the good old days

Stephen Paul

Match officials

Referee: Mike Dean.
Assistants: Ian Hussin, Darren Cann.
Fourth official: Peter Bankes.
VAR: Kevin Friend.
Assistant VAR: Simon Bennet

Stephen Paul

Manchester City go to Villa Park after a very good week that has seen them beat Everton, Paris St-Germain and West Ham, and all without Kevin de Bruyne, Phil Foden or Jack Grealish who have all been ill or injured.

De Bruyne is still out, Grealish might miss his return to Villa Park and Foden remains doubtful and I just wonder if that gives Villa a sniff of a shock result.

If Grealish and Foden are back, I'd be more confident of a City victory. Without them, Villa might nick something, especially because their tails are up at the moment.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

lee

I think we'll still be to strong for them.

villa 1
city 3

Stephen Paul

If we beat Villa and Watford I think we will be top by Sunday with West ham taking points of Chelsea

Neil Mcnab

They are still on a new manager high and it could go wrong. Low scoring, I hope for 0-1 to us.

Stephen Paul

zacc

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Stephen Paul on November 29, 2021, 17:55:49
If we beat Villa and Watford I think we will be top by Sunday with West ham taking points of Chelsea

Looking good