News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ Aston Villa match thread

Started by KunDB, December 01, 2021, 19:30:04

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Ake, Zinchenko, Fernandinho (C), Rodrigo, Bernardo, Mahrez, Jesus, Sterling

SUBS | Steffen, Carson, Grealish, Foden, Mbete, Palmer, McAtee, Lavia, Wilson-Esbrand

No Laporte, no Stones. Still no KdB, with Foden and Grealish on the bench.

C’mon City. Let’s get it done.

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

For me , Gundogan has to play if KDB is absent

KunDB

Missed that Gundogan injured apparently. And missed no Walker.

Stephen Paul

Hopefully not to serious as he is on top form

KunDB

Secretly (until now) I’m hoping Pep is just resting players for the second half of the season for the CL & PL. Just giving them a wee refresh break at a very busy time of the season.  🤞

gavin

It is good to see the kids on the bench but the injuries are a big problem now.

Stephen Paul

Good to see Dias on the score sheet

Stephen Paul

No Stones, Foden , Walker , KDB , Gundogan,  Grealish,  laporte

Stephen Paul

KunDB

What a second goal eye watering beauty the passing the pace and the stunning finish. Pure gold.

gavin

Great half from City. Two great goals. Sublime from Bernard. But I'd like to single out Raheem as my man of the first half. He has been at his best.

gavin

The reffing in this country is going right down the pan. They foul Zinchenko and get a corner which they score from. The their bloke kicks it out for a goal kick and they get a corner and the officials even look to see if they can give a penalty for it. Farcical.

gavin

Hard won victory thanks to the ref giving them absolutely everything. Every time they went to the floor a free kick.

KunDB

Totally agree Gavin referring dreadful 

Thankfully despite the officials failures we collected the three points and that was our main mission.

Stephen Paul

Bit of a gap opening up with the top three and the rest

Stephen Paul

Most of our regulars rested last night

Pep getting ready for the Xmas period

zacc