News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Ferran Torres bye bye

Started by KunDB, December 22, 2021, 17:08:12

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Story Article BBC           

Going to Barcelona for a miserable £55m euros (£46.7m) with a further 10m euros (£8.5m) in add-ons.

In my opinion that significantly under values the player.

Gareth

Barca a bit hard up at the moment.

Neil Mcnab

I think he will be a top player, a mistake? Make a decent profit, we dont need it except for FFP. Perhaps Pep is looking to the future, his own. Could be managing him again.

KunDB

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on December 22, 2021, 18:57:51
I think he will be a top player, a mistake? Make a decent profit, we dont need it except for FFP. Perhaps Pep is looking to the future, his own. Could be managing him again.

Are you trying to depress us all?

gavin

Pep's not going back to Barca as manager. He has stated that 100% clearly on many occasions. He has also said that he won't keep players who want to go.

Decent profit but still a shame to lose a player who looked like becoming a top finisher. I hope this means that we will sign a top striker in January.

Stephen Paul

A lot of potential but I don't think he has settled at City
Good luck to the lad

Stephen Paul

Maybe this is to help fund Haaland

jingoe

Echoes of Sane. Gets injured, we nurse him back to health and then he buggers off

Gareth

Gone. BBC report says his Barca contract has a 1 billion euro release clause. Shame we didn’t think of that!

lee

I wonder if we'll have a sniff at a striker next month?

Stephen Paul

Doing not so bad without a striker

Kilkenny Blue

gavin

Shame he hasn't got the character of David Silva. It'll be interesting to see how he does. Honestly, I think that City would be a better place for him to play football than Barcelona in the next few years. It is still amazing to say that.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

A farewell message from Ferran. Good lad.

Ferran Torres releases farewell message to Manchester City via @OneFootball. Read it here:

https://onefootball.com/editorial/34313289?language=en

Swiss

Reported he is shagging Xavi's daughter and is best friends with Pedro...

gavin

If he is really with the manager's daughter then that could be a real recipe for disaster. Can you imagine moving to have your father in law as your boss? Weird.

KunDB

gavin

Apparently his girlfriend is Luis Enrique's daughter. So the national coach then. Still weird.