News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The Liverpool Thought Bank

Started by Kilkenny Blue, January 03, 2022, 01:17:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenny Blue

Anyone else come across this crowd on FB?

The admin has a serious downer on City  :D 

Draw against Chelsea:

Chelsea and Liverpool played. City won. And Football lost. Because one team was allowed to buy world class players for every position and break away while while Chelsea and Liverpool are coping with a youngester and injuries like teams usually do. The media did a shameful job of making Man City and Guardiola a hero instead of questioning the credibility of success and enlightening. James Pearce, Carragher, Neville...they all played us with their fake journalism and punditry. They convinced you to clap for City and call it victory.
Chelsea and LFC are only human, I can't blame them with a straight conscience. This season is clear proof that Football's end is near. City will conquer everything till New Castle come up. Besides a miracle, all 19 teams are doomed. Sorry demise of the best league in the world. If you still think this is not true, you are fooling yourself, not anyone else.

Leicester loss:

The result is understandable but I am frustrated with our fans, we are not doing our job. We are not putting pressure on Man City. The only reason Man City is winning is because they have cheated financial fairplay and amassed the only squad that can deal with injuries and COVID with star players in every position. It is cheating and a massive unfair advantage. And it is not allowed.
We got robbed by city in 2019 and they are leading again. And we as fans don't say anything!! A lot of our fans wrongly praise Guardiola for his theft. Shameful. Klopp is not allowed to speak about this. The media protects City. We are Klopp's voice and we are silent. The cheating should be screamed about from every terrace of Anfield, every game. And the message should be sent that we every Man City kick is an act of cheating. Our coach and players are only human. Don't blame them for being robbed after scoring 80+ points, look in the mirror. Your are happy to be robbed. You don't do your job. You are making these boys walk alone.

As I said, seriously obsessed

KunDB

That’s what fans believe and do when their team that enjoyed years and years of privilege and financial advantage {from rigging rules in their favour (eg PL & CL)} lose that financial advantage.

Whinge, whinge, whinge and claim your opponents are financial cheats.

So predictable.

gavin

The difference between City and those teams is that we have got on with it without complaint. Just a look at our bench at weekend will show that we also had to use numerous academy players through injury and Covid. But instead of whinging, Pep leads with a positive, can do attitude. It works wonders.

Neil Mcnab

Finance is important, no one can doubt it.
But I love the idea poor Chelsea are "coping" with anything is laughable.
FFP was invented to protect the so called elite and their monopoly on winning trophies. New money has poured in from owners wanting success with clubs who were outside the elite. This, along with TV money has made our league very attractive to the best players and management worldwide. Far from being the demise, our league is thriving and soaring away from the rest. Football is not "losing," its winning hands down. The quality of the football has improved beyond measure, its not that long ago midfields were missed out with the ball flying over their heads from end to end. We have many great young English players coming through the system who have grown up on football played on the deck.
The only one fooling themself was the bitter and entitled author of that shite on FB.

Kilkenny Blue

Quote from: gavin on January 03, 2022, 09:04:51
The difference between City and those teams is that we have got on with it without complaint. Just a look at our bench at weekend will show that we also had to use numerous academy players through injury and Covid. But instead of whinging, Pep leads with a positive, can do attitude. It works wonders.

Yup, it's called excellent management.  A lot of rival supporters don't really grasp what management really is.  They confuse management with coaching and basic on field strategy.  The fact is that to succeed on several fronts in the modern game you need a strong, versatile squad.  We are literally being criticised for fully understanding the issues and challenges and having the foresight and resources to overcome them.  Liverpool fans seem to be the most gullible fans in the PL.  FSG have the money to invest but refuse to do so and fans are applauding FSG for being prudent :D  They've really swallowed the 'net spend' myth hook, line and sinker.  I've asked several of them to give me their version of the Coutinho sale and the purchase of VVD and Allison.  What they come back with is basically player outlay - player sales income = net spend.  The truth is that this mechanism doesn't take into account stage payments, delayed payments etc.  Net spend isn't a metric for anything really, but it suits their narrative of 'doing the right thing'.

KunDB

The poster of that crap seems to have forgotten that FSG were the main PL driver of the failed European Super League. Failed because it was so anti football and anti supporter.

Stephen Paul

jingoe

I couldn't believe that Bernardo's goal at Villa didn't win the Goal of the Month on MOTD!

It went to Liverpool's TAA of course.......

Stephen Paul

Quote from: jingoe on January 03, 2022, 16:11:51
I couldn't believe that Bernardo's goal at Villa didn't win the Goal of the Month on MOTD!

Typical

Gareth

Quote from: jingoe on January 03, 2022, 16:11:51

Yeah, but isn't that awarded on the basis of viewer voting? You can blame Pool fans for a lot of things, but surely it's ok for them to vote for their own players? I always vote for any City player's goal, or don't vote if there isn't one.

Stephen Paul

The smell of boiling piss is rife

Stephen Paul

That's utds title challenge derailed again

Stephen Paul

22 points ahead of the rags and 37 better goal difference

gavin

Things are going so, so well at the moment. Almost too good to be true.

lee

Arsenal fans singing shit club no history after we scored and Gabriel sent off.These pricks seems to forget the club was founded in 1894 and before that under different names.We actually won trophies before them.Wankers

Hesperus

I imagine the Liverpool poster is also a keen conspiracy theorist. He’s only embarrassing himself with comments like that. Anyone with half a brain can see right through that horse shit.

Stephen Paul

liverpool getting their way getting games called off in January   

gavin

They'll probably try to get them all called off until Mane and Salah the diving cheats are back.

lee

You don't do your job. You are making these boys walk alone.

lol

I fookin hate that song..Walk alone.What a pile of shite

Kilkenny Blue

Think they banned me  when I suggested they rename it The Liverpool Sperm Bank due to all the w***ers on there  ::)

Stephen Paul

silvablue

EFL Will Not Investigate Liverpool's 'False Positives' After Arsenal Carabao Cup Clash Was Postponed 

Turns out that despite Liverpool having lots of players test positive for Covid-19, requiring their first leg against Arsenal in the Carabao Cup semi-final having to be put back, that all bar one was a false result. Amazing. Unique. Unbelievable. Still on the positive side Klopp will be recovered to be on the sidelines for the game now. What an amazing, unbelievable super lucky unique break.

Stephen Paul

I see the League Cup is all of a sudden important again

Kilkenny Blue

Quote from: Stephen Paul on January 21, 2022, 10:30:21
I see the League Cup is all of a sudden important again

Just like the CWC became a big trophy when they won it

Stephen Paul

Exactly,  the media have turned the scousers getting to the final into a wankfest

Victoria

After reading the initial post, only Donald Trump and his corrupt, whining, morons spring to mind.
Biden stole an election and City stole a league title. 🤣🤣
The initial poster is nothing but a sore loser & full of shit! and as one poster said earlier a conspiracy theorist, which unfortunately people will believe his crap!

Kilkenny Blue

Quote from: Victoria on January 22, 2022, 10:46:01
After reading the initial post, only Donald Trump and his corrupt, whining, morons spring to mind.
Biden stole an election and City stole a league title. 🤣🤣
The initial poster is nothing but a sore loser & full of shit! and as one poster said earlier a conspiracy theorist, which unfortunately people will believe his crap!

The thing is that Liverpool fans buy into this mentality.  It has all of the hallmarks of a cult: a complete suspension of facts, the firm belief of their virtue, ignorance of their past and a host of throwaway phrases like 'This Means More' etc.  All this is allied to an arrogance akin to the local pub bore with a new pet theory.  They drink Carlsberg, name their kids after past players and think that being a Full Kit W**ker is the height of style  ;D

gavin

Bit cold for the shorts at the Etihad at the minute.

Kilkenny Blue

Really is obsessed.  This is the last topic:

Who has made the most goal contributions in Premier League in last 2.5 months?
- Philipe Coutinho
Who is changing the face of Villa and reviving Coutinho's career?
- Steven Gerrard
Which midfielder and manager do "pundits" and goal.com and Sky and ESPN etc. keep talking about every week?
- Kevin De Bruyne and Guardiola
Do Gerrard and Coutinho face and defeat a bigger Footballing challenge than Guardiola and Kevin De Bruyne every week?
- Yes
So do Coutinho and Gerrard deserve to be a big media story?
- Yes
Are they a big story?
- No
That tells a lot of about these "experts" and media. They sell their biased views, not news.

Stephen Paul

Met a couple of Scousers when I was in Manchester this weekend and they were hard work

Always the victims

Kilkenny Blue

After todays game:

If you got an away draw against the richest team in history , you won..
If you got an away draw in the biggest league game of the decade, you won...
If you clawed your way back from 13 points behind and still didn't get beat at Etihad..you won..
If you came back at Etihad to draw after trailing at half time...you won..
If you made attacking substitutions and went for a win in the 2nd half..you, won, sir..
No matter what happens in the end, you are winner and champion..those who want to lie and deny it can do it..but you've inspired millions of others to not give up and keep fighting the fair fight even when piles of cash are poured in to defeat you..money is finite..the fair fight in infinite..it will outlast it and it will win, like it always has...YNWA Redmen 🚩

gavin

Kilkenny Blue

Quote from: gavin on April 11, 2022, 08:22:39
That's a parody, surely.

Nope, they actually believe it!  Is it just Liverpool fans that are this gullible?  Sometimes I think that if they point the finger at everybody else then we'll suddenly forget what happened in the Heysel Stadium.  It's like a reaction to a collective guilt.

lee

So a draw is a win  :o

No wonder they cant stand walking alone!!

Stephen Paul

🗣️ "I think the way Liverpool have done it is more admiral. From a neutral point of view, you've got to want Liverpool to win it."

Danny Murphy thinks fans from other 'neutral' clubs will want Liverpool to beat Man City to the title.

What a load of bollox

gavin

They're deluded. The sight of them running around booting our players towards the end was sickening. They had lost control and so had the ref. There was one particular incident where there was a very bad and clear foul on one of our players that the ref even gave the other way because he would have had to send the dirty scouse bastard off. I particularly detest Robertson, who is often seen pushing players into advertising hoardings but he was far from the worst yesterday. Victory for City in the title race is a victory for football and fair play.