News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

This is why I hate the media

Started by Stephen Paul, January 17, 2022, 08:33:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Lekos

You don't HAVE to watch it Stevie  :D

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Stevie does need to watch cos it fuels his hate! :D

That was mint to watch. The first guy couldn't string a sentence together, the second guy said Mourinho wouldn't walk into a club just because they're wealthy, and the third one was preaching about dignity while he works for the Sun.

Can also tell a mile off that the bald guy has to be a rag.

Mint, cheers for that Stevie lad!

gavin

They won't win anything under Mancini  :D

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Lekos on January 17, 2022, 11:03:09
You don't HAVE to watch it Stevie  :D

I know Lekos but I have
Complete anti everything about City

Wonder what they think nowadays

Kilkenny Blue

Wow!!!

They should be reconvened and see what they have to say for themselves now!  The clear bias and utter hypocrisy of these so called journalists is mind blowing.  I guess that those arseholes were constantly competing amongst themselves for the big headline is understandable, but ethics and dignity being mentioned by employees of Murdoch & Maxwell is hilarious!
Using Mourinho as virtue signalling did make me chuckle.  The same Mourinho that vilified Dr Eva Carneiro for doing her job, the same Mourinho that has made more money by getting sacked from clubs than he has from managing them  ;D

It does highlight that there was a clear agenda against City, from the timing and formulation of FFP, to media organisations protecting the old guard.   

gavin

The video where a pundit says that the money paid for De Bruyne was crazy is my personal favourite.