News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The smell of boiling piss at Anfield

Started by Stephen Paul, February 16, 2022, 13:04:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenny Blue

The irony is that if City win it this year they'll have won it as PL champs, unlike Flopp & the Michael Stipe impersonator at Chelsea  ;D

back to back PL titles aren't for everyone  :D

gavin

I'm just happy if we win a trophy every decade or so. Dunno why the scousers need a pissing competition with us. Probably because they ARE jealous after all.

Kilkenny Blue

Quote from: gavin on February 16, 2022, 16:44:40
I'm just happy if we win a trophy every decade or so. Dunno why the scousers need a pissing competition with us. Probably because they ARE jealous after all.

It's virtue signalling.  They have owners that are happy for them to finish top 4 so that they can appease the shareholders but only drip feed funds, hence why 'net spend' is now a thing.  The Carabou Cup will now be a major tournament, upgraded from the Mickey Mouse one that City have dominated for several years.  They need to be relevant, and they'll alter the agenda to suit their current circumstances so that they are the best at whatever they have decided is important at the time  :D

gavin

I don't know why they bother. They've had a cracking side the last few years. But when your opponent has won the league three times out of four then you can't argue that you have been the best side.

Stephen Paul

The media are all over them winning the title now saying its in their hands

zacc

Quote from: gavin on February 16, 2022, 16:44:40

Lol quite