News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ Southampton in the FA Cup

Started by gavin, March 20, 2022, 14:04:02

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Steffen, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Gundogan (C), Jesus, Sterling, Grealish

SUBS | Carson, Ake, Zinchenko, Bernardo, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Foden

Very strong starting line up. Come on City.

KunDB

We really were lackadaisical in that first half and Laporte the worst of the lot.

gavin

Decent cup tie. Unfortunate own goal but we were beginning to look a little dodgy at times. We need to come out flying second half to regain some confidence. Not really looking ourselves today.

KunDB

Haven't looked ourselves for a while now. Something not clicking in the team. A lack of pressing from us today which is unusual.

lee

We look very unassured at the back. Unfortunate own goal.I would like to see Phil and Bernardo come on at some point when the game gets stretched.

Stephen Paul

Look awkward at the back today for some reason

KunDB

Totally unimpressed by City today and more so by Dean booking Steffen, pathetic attention seeking by Dean.

gavin

Some cracking stuff second half. Awesome goals from Foden and Mahrez. Foden's was a hammer blow.

KunDB

Good result, DeBruyne great, Foden goal so sweet. Job done move on.

Stephen Paul

Victoria

I guess I got my prediction wrong, thankfully 😁

gavin

And we will play LiVARpool in the semi thanks to a blatantly offside goal for the scummy scousers and a clear penalty for Forest not given. Get ready for our team of 11 to play 15 men again.

lee

Gav
I watched the Liverpool and Forest match.

My eyes are ok..i wear glasses to watch the match and my eyes do not deceive me.
Jota was well offside.i even said to my wife.It will be chalked off that look he's offside!!

Words fail me.

Stephen Paul

Offside all day but that's what your up against