News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Vinny out till end of season

Started by gavin, April 18, 2015, 18:49:09

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

I actually think this may do us a bit of a favour assuming we still make the chumps league. We could do with Mangala getting a run of games to judge whether he is worth persevering with next season. Hopefully Demi will control the defence for the rest of the season and it will have the affect it did at the end of last season. Not a great season for Vinny or any of our defenders.

Stephen Paul

been poor , maybe a chance for others to take the lead

KunDB

A sensible tactictal withdrawal in my opinion, rather than purely injury forced.

Vinny needs a time out and decent recuperation period and everyone will benefit next season.

zacc

He's been struggling with a chronic groin injury going back a few seasons (has it been operated on?) which can be seen by the rash tackles he makes. Due to lack of speed & maybe need to protect the injury though his stretching for the ball seems to me to make the injury worse?
Reckon he's tried to keep playing through this injury probably made it worse, now City's position in PL a given more or less he's been told to rest.
I think he should have stepped back long ago but rash play Mangala has forced the need for him to play with Demi proving to be the calming influence now!!

goat

injured or is it because he banged zabaletas mrs?

City Slicker

Quote from: goat on April 19, 2015, 22:45:19

Twitter gone mental tonight over it

Leewonpen

Does that mean the recent Zaba baby is really a Vinny baby?......but there, if it's on Twitter it is 100% factual

bry the guy

Quote from: Leewonpen on April 19, 2015, 23:10:45
Does that mean the recent Zaba baby is really a Vinny baby?......but there, if it's on Twitter it is 100% factual
Is that true do you have a link to the story?

goat

just rumours floating around bry

Lekos

It's off some shitty forum used by kids with acne, Bry. 

goat

Lekos

Haha. Started on Reditt by the looks of things.

goat

what the fuck is reditt all about, ended up on there for some game, place is a fucking mess

The Blue Blooded Maniac

goat