News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Utd (not so Utd)

Started by KunDB, April 19, 2022, 20:31:28

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Getting treated like schoolboys team by Liverpool. Never thought I would see the day, but I am embarrassed for their fans. Thank God I am die hard City.

Pogba injured after 8 minutes oe down, or was he really so injured he needed to come off (booed off last weekend). 

The 'embarrassing neighbours'.

gavin

They're so shit it is unbelievable

lee

Fuckin woeful last night them lot.
Cant remember  shit rag team as bad as that.Maybe when Sexton was manager.

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Pogba is a spoilt brat who only plays when it suits him

silvablue

Oh dear, oh dear, it is looking increasingly likely our nearest and dearest neighbours will not be making the CL next season.

That may mean they struggle with the cost of the 'open heart surgery' they need to resuscitate their stagnating squad. Oh dear, oh dear another ten years in the wilderness looming and lots of Thursday night fixtures for them next season for their fans to look forward too.   

Let's all wish them the very best and hope to see them back in the big time sometime in the next decade.

Stephen Paul

They are a shambles

10 years behind City already

gavin

The club is rotten from the top. Swales was a poor Chairman but at least he was a real fan. The Glazers main priority is to milk the club of money. But, according to all the football authorities anyway, this makes them good owners. To me it makes them good owners of United. But, honestly, I think it is shameful that the football authorities target City whilst letting the theft from United go completely unchallenged.