News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Haaland

Started by Kilkenny Blue, April 27, 2022, 20:58:27

Previous topic - Next topic

bbk

I still think Alvarez will be the better signing. I can't shake the feeling that Haaland won't bed in and may be deleterious for the likes of KdB, Silva, Foden, etc. if they have to adapt to him. Think Zlatan to Barca. Hey ho, what the feck do I know.

gavin

I thought that on a couple of occasions, he showed that he will add a new dimension to us. He took it down and controlled under challenge and then got a shot off in the first half. Not many strikers would have managed that with the amount of pressure that he was under from the defenders. Once he gets fully fit and on the same wavelength as KDB, he will be hard to stop

reddishblue

We have needed a player for some time who can hold the ball up. If he can score goals too that is a bonus.

Victoria

Although I think  Haaland will score goals, I still think that Alverez will score more and a bigger threat to our opponents whom will mostly concentrating on Haaland due to his reputation.

silvablue

Anyone who doubts Haaland's ability to score should rethink. He has everything a top striker needs to succeed.

It is a joy to see him in the City team and goals will flow.