News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Possible new signings ( media )

Started by Stephen Paul, May 07, 2022, 07:37:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Manchester City are interested in signing Manchester United and France midfielder Paul Pogba, 29, on a free transfer. (Mail)

Pogba would like to work with manager Pep Guardiola and City are willing to offer the World Cup winner a four-year deal. (Guardian)

Barcelona want to make a move for Manchester City's Portugal midfielder Bernardo Silva, 27, and could offer a swap deal involving 24-year-old Netherlands midfielder Frenkie de Jong. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Fuckin Pogba, Christ it must be a slow news day!

Hesperus

Victoria

Pogba:no! Carvani ? Good support act for Haaland is my reasoning

gavin

KunDB

Pogba is trouble. No thanks. Cavanni is the past I want the future.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

We were linked with Cavani literally ten years ago!

Kilkenny Blue

Pogba has never reached his potential at club level.  It could be a win-win for both City and Pogba.

gavin

Pogba has the talent and physique but does he really want to be successful at a top club? He doesn't seem to have the mentality to put in a decent shift every week. It would be quite good if the rags had him twice and failed to make him a top player but he did it at City. But I'm always generally against signing players who have played for them.

bbk

Yes to Pogba. His skill and physical attributes in a Pep team would be magical. I don't think he lack desire, talent, or work rate.  Not his fault he has been played out of position for 6 years. You don't buy a Ferrari and drive it like a Fiat, as they say.

Bernardo not going anywhere.