News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

So as it stands

Started by Stephen Paul, May 23, 2022, 16:22:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

There will be no unprecedented quadruple?

lee

Just a cup team them scousers  :D

Stephen Paul

Aye, they won them both on penalties

jingoe

I received messages from mates who are United, Chelsea, West Ham, Arsenal and Sheff United fans , all wishing me luck as none of them wanted Liverpool to win. Even the Villa fans, whom I spoke to in the chippy before the game , didn't want a Liverpool win. A  quote, however, from today's paper though -

'..for the first time in for ever it will be perfectly reasonable to argue that the champions of England are not the best team in England this season' Dave Kidd - chief sports writer

In my mind proof that the scousers are the media darlings but not in the opinion of true football fans

gavin

The Scousers lost it at the Etihad when they were happy to take a draw when they needed to win. Any team with even a claim to being the best in the land and all the world would have come to win. If people want to talk about character then they should look at that and compare it to City yesterday. Along to the fact that City went to Anfield to win and fully bossed them first half.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Well said Gavin. Pep only ever goes out to win.