News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

V villa

Started by gavin, May 22, 2022, 15:28:29

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Stones, Fernandinho (C), Laporte, Cancelo, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Mahrez, Foden, Jesus.

SUBS | Carson, Walker, Ake, Sterling, Gundogan, Grealish, Zinchenko, Palmer, McAtee.

Come on City. Early goals please.

Stephen Paul

Glad to see Sterling on the bench

Tricky Trev

Alas everything is going like predicted.

No dzeko, balotelli and aguero, who can save us? Mentally I don't see city winning this. At least I'm winning big if we lose lol.

KunDB

To many second, third, fourth touches when we should just get the ball in the box. West Ham repeated.

Not winning at West Ham and not winning this game would mean we don't deserve the PL title.

We had it on our plate.

gavin

Stephen Paul

Not much bloody enthusiasm from City first half

We always make it difficult ffs

Stephen Paul

silvablue

The City players are bottling it. It was clear to be seen that they were panicking to get a goal. Apart from DeBruyne and Ederson all the team have been rubbish.

They have a second half to save their reputation and pride. I hope they can do, but I can't understand why they repeatedly need half time to be told how to play.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Why the fuck do we do this to ourselves at all.

Tricky Trev

This is surprising nobody. I hope you all at least are making money on this absurdity. Guardiola might be the mentally weakest manager I have ever seen at city.

Love to eat my words. That was even more ridiculous than qpr. I could have won so much money lol. Still got some from coutinho. I still think Guardiola is mentally weak, the ghost of mancity saved the day again. Wtf is this team even.
Congratz lads.

silvablue

That is some redemption.

lee

Be shit if it was boring eh!!

Congratulations everyone

CTID

gavin

We love to make it hard. Difficult to assess and take that in!

KunDB

I've calmed down now. What another amazing day ten years on from another.

Thank God I've a strong heart and we have amazing players.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Fuck me!!! Just like the QPR game, amazing to look back at but hell to go through.

Just been laughing with me dad of the thought of them having bindippers shirts with champions on the back and a replica trophy with red ribbons on.

Fuck em! MCFC OK!

Stephen Paul

Fucking mental

Head is melted

KunDB

I'll sleep easy tonight for the first time in a week.

Gundogan my new Aguero.

Neil Mcnab

Never in doubt. 10 years on from the last heart attack.

Stephen Paul

Gundogan is a legend

Hesperus

Amazing. I'm nearly 50 and not sure I can take many more of these adrenaline surge's! Was there 10 years ago and again yesterday.

City, doing things the City way. Lovely.