News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City V Villa

Started by 93:2012, April 25, 2015, 16:53:05

Previous topic - Next topic

93:2012

Two more wins should probably be enough, now Liverpool have drawn today, to secure a top 4 finish and Champion League next season. 3 wins and it is guaranteed.

Starters

Hart, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernando, Lampard, Navas, Yaya Toure, Silva, Aguero

Subs

Caballero, Sagna, Boyata, Fernandinho, Nasri, Dzeko, Bony

Lets get one win today and keep all calm. C'mon City

KunDB

There is a God lol.

1 0

Tricky Trev

There is simply aguero. Thank fook liverpool only managed a draw.

City very lucky to be ahead.

KunDB

Win, lose or draw we are riddled with weaknesses.

Midfield lacks bite and steel.

Defence is weak, even our best defender is too old and slow.

We have got worse under Pellegrini without a shadow of doubt. If I was him I would be worried.

Swiss

Yer, not deserving to be in the lead but could have had two. Central mid still a problem

Tricky Trev

Awful game again. I can't wait for the season to be finished and see some much needed changes.

Ludo

Lampard and Fernando are anonymous and Yaya's spent more time on his arse than on the ball.

Tricky Trev

Where the fuck has last years Fernandinho gone?

KunDB

Too many sub standard performances which is in large part why we lose control of games we should be cruising through.

KunDB

Thank God Guzan is on fire for us. lol

Ludo

Yaya off, Fernandinho on.

onerytk

Why is everyone slipping ??

KunDB

Superb free kick goal by Kolarov

Swiss

And that's why I'd play him over clichy every time

KunDB

Second goalkeeper error of game.

Tricky Trev

Fuck sake! That should have been game.

Swiss

Joe will get the blame for that, poor decision to come for it. But it was offside and two of our defenders could have cleared it. Poor all round

goat

Quote from: onerytk on April 25, 2015, 18:48:56
Why is everyone slipping ??

because its more important for boots to look fancy and be made of space age bollocks than actually grip these days

KunDB

Once again we give away a needless goal when comfortable and playing well, and collapse in a great heap having to hang on desperately when we should be comfortable. We just have zero confidence and belief presently. 

Tricky Trev

Shocking, well not really. Very much expected. Shit.com