News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City V Villa

Started by 93:2012, April 25, 2015, 16:53:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

Gotta laugh or you'll be like zabba/todd

goat

top of every shopping list has to be a keeper

KunDB

Well taken goal Fernandinho

Tricky Trev

Swiss

Quote from: goat on April 25, 2015, 19:15:39
top of every shopping list has to be a keeper

That's the least of our worries. A defensive coach and a new central mid should be top.

goat

he flaps more than a sack full of pigeons

KunDB

Thank God for the 3 points but no one could be convinced by that performance today.

KunDB

Quote from: Swiss on April 25, 2015, 19:14:33
Gotta laugh or you'll be like zabba/todd

Better than being a holier than thou prick.

Ludo

We're running out of 'get-out-of-jail-free' cards.

Swiss

Good to have a hole in your pick  ;-)

Quote from: goat on April 25, 2015, 19:23:37

Yep and his distribution is still hit and miss. But he's still a "young" keeper with potential. A great coach should be able to straighten him out

Neil Mcnab

If Hart wasnt English, he might be in fear of being replaced. As it is he is secure in his place.

A poor performance, we in no way look like a top four side. Pelle is a dead man walking. Burgrstain must follow him. Bin off Burgerstain before we sign another lot of overpaid non performers over the summer.

Kolarov played well, he is rumoured to be one of those to be shipped out? Cant see him wanting to stay in anycase if Dzeko and Jovetic go.

goat

according to david platt, hart was out if mancini had hung on a little longer. replacement was already sorted

goat

Quote from: Swiss on April 25, 2015, 19:33:26
Good to have a hole in your pick  ;-)

Quote from: goat on April 25, 2015, 19:23:37

Yep and his distribution is still hit and miss. But he's still a "young" keeper with potential. A great coach should be able to straighten him out

but this is all shit he should already know, any coach should be able to say watch where you are kicking it joe and and if you are going to come out dont do it like a twot

lee

looked ok for the first 10 mins and then the familiar pattern emerged of shitness

yaya is a passenger..total shite and fernando is under his shit spell..

i have nothing positive to say apart from tim sherwood is a cock

goat

as long as you had fun eh lee  :D

Ludo

The after match talk was all about how hard done by Villa were not a fucking mention of the two penalties we should have had; and did anyone piss on Niall Quinn's chips when he was at City? He's a cock and a half.

lee

Quote from: goat on April 25, 2015, 20:37:36

i spent the whole match moaning steve..as did those sat next to me

i have never been so bored watching city the past 10 months..i never thought id say that

goat

Quote from: lee on April 25, 2015, 20:40:51
Quote from: goat on April 25, 2015, 20:37:36

i spent the whole match moaning steve..as did those sat next to me

i have never been so bored watching city the past 10 months..i never thought id say that

its like the "good" old days

lee

bring back the shit good old days  :D

silvablue

We are playing shit and have been for most of the season.
That said we are the PL top scorers with 70 goals. We have fallen down in defence, no surprise that, as there are 4 teams who have conceded less than us, and Liverpool have conceded the same number of goals as us, not impressive.

We just do not know how to win games and defend deep when needed, hitting on the break.

Too many players just going through the motions and poor tactics.

Pelle will be a miracle worker if he survives the season end review.