News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Madrid

Started by Stephen Paul, May 28, 2022, 07:20:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

That will be some craic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Been on a piss up in Chester today and it was hammered with bindippers with slapped arses. Me face is sore from looking smug. Had me shorts on and had a bindipper going on about Bob Paisley at me. I was like nice one mate. Didn't do the domestic treble or get 100 points though did he. He enjoyed that.

Stephen Paul

We have definitely had the last laugh

Was at Picadilly Station yesterday and the train to limestreet was cancelled
Dippers going daft everywhere 😂

Stephen Paul

gavin

Of course the scousers would have us believe that they entirely blameless. Madrid end looked full for kick off to me. Likely a combination of gullible scousers buying fake tickets from criminal scousers and piss poor organisation from police and UEFA.

lee

Offended by everything.Ashamed of nothing.

gavin

Honestly, Madrid were quite lucky to win but not as lucky as they were against Chelsea and not nearly as lucky as they were against City.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on May 31, 2022, 21:18:06
Honestly, Madrid were quite lucky to win but not as lucky as they were against Chelsea and not nearly as lucky as they were against City.

Lucky not to go behind first half, but deserving to win the second half. After half time Real Madrid controlled the game.