News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Yanks and UFO's

Started by reddishblue, July 04, 2022, 18:21:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Vickki

reddishblue

Watch any Yank ufo show and he's always there talking shite.

Vickki

Watch any UFO show he is on it, but does not mean he talks crap. He worked for the UK government looking into reports of UFO's, so in my view Nick Pope is very credible. 😁

reddishblue

I thought you didn't know who he is?

Vickki

I never said that I didn't know who he is. I just want an explanation from you why an intelligent  man talks crap! You make a statement without providing evidence to support your claim. 😁
If Nick Pope was a politician then I would believe you he talks crap!🤣🤣🤣

reddishblue

So you believe what he says?? ffs He just tells gullible people what they want to believe, as do most of his compatriots. Meanwhile they are making quite a few quid whilst doing so.

reddishblue

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but this did occur to me. What if politicians/government are funding these kind of shows to distract from the truth about their corruption and collusion along with the MSM?

Next I will talk science.

Vickki

Ok reddish, let's talk science.  I will start by asking: does alien life exist?
Discuss.......

gavin

Yes, but it probably can't walk or talk and even if it can then it is incredibly unlikely to be able to make the journey to come to see us.

reddishblue

This equation N = R*fpneflfifc predicts there are at least 10,000 intelligences on other planets just within our galaxy. As there are at least two trillion other galaxies within our observable universe alone, I would hazard a guess of yes.

reddishblue

Quote from: gavin on April 15, 2023, 13:06:49
Yes, but it probably can't walk or talk and even if it can then it is incredibly unlikely to be able to make the journey to come to see us.

Imagine having the power to traverse light years across the universe just to buzz someone and fuck off again instantly. I'd do it.

Vickki

I think it is inconceivable that the Universe is 14 billion years old, the earth 4 billion years old, and Reddish's science equation thrown into the mix that the only life out there can hardly walk or talk.
My view is there is more intelligent life out there
Maybe some less too. All they [Aliens] need to is bend time and space which is part of Einstein's theory of relativity. So space travel over long distance is a possibility.

reddishblue

Wrong in two parts. First of all N = the number of civilizations in the Milky Way galaxy with which communication might be possible (i.e. which are on the current past light cone); Second it's not my equation but that of Frank Drake, famously known as the "Drake equation" Google it and look at the definitions of the other symbols too.

reddishblue

To save you some time just click this. If you read it fully you will understand. Any questions, give me a shout.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation#:~:text=The%20Drake%20equation%20is%20a,in%20the%20Milky%20Way%20Galaxy.

Vickki

Reddish, no need to click on any link, AI is derived from alien technology 😁

reddishblue

I refer you to my response in the AI thread.

Vickki

Hey, Reddish, your friend 'Nick Pope' does appear on any show about UFO's: can't avoid him. However, he showed up on a paranormal show I watched, so it seems he is expanding his horizons.

reddishblue

Talked more shite I presume...

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos is one of his best mates which should tell you everything you need to know.