News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions and match build up for Inter Milan in Istanbul. CL final. Sat 8pm

Started by Stephen Paul, June 03, 2023, 18:32:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

The historic treble is on as City travel to Istanbul in search of the Holy Grail

In Pep we trust

KunDB

I think this will be a very hard fought close game.

2 1 City win and a lot of nervous energy of fans produced.

gavin

I don't think that I can be more nervous than Saturday. I'm still just pleased that we beat them bastards at the mo.

KunDB

Beating that crowd of privileged arrogant fans certainly allowed empire away a few decades of pain for me.

There is only one chance to win the first ever Manchester Derby FA Cup final, And WE WON, THEY LOST AND THAT WILL NEVER EVER CHANGE.

jingoe

It's been confirmed that we are playing in our home kit - thank God it isn't that dayglow job!

3-0 City

Neil Mcnab

I think we need to win before it gets to penalties. Any way to win will do, a scrappy 1-0 will do.

gavin

Kyle should be fit which is great news. He has really come good after being left out of the side a bit earlier this year.

Neil Mcnab

Stephen Paul

Playing against an Italian side will be difficult with dirty tactics, play acting and time wasting as we saw last night

gavin

Always been the same there though hasn't it. On our day we have more than enough to be able to break them down. Then they will have to change tactics eventually and more goals could come.

Stephen Paul

gavin

It is nearly here. It will be Erling's big day I think. A hat trick in a 3-1 win for City. Edin will score for Inter.

liquidlen

Ciaooo!
so today is the day!
I read about dirty tactics, play acting and time wasting.... well my friends if City plays as City there are no tactics and bad behavior that can save Inter!
So I'm happy for the match and just hope our defeat will be with few goals....
Inter haven't the maturity for these kind of matches and are objectively weaker
Even if in Italy we say: "la palla รจ rotonda..." (the ball is round).. then you can never tell how it will end

hope in a great match and no clashes
let me say.... FORZA INTER!!

Stephen Paul

silvablue