News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Fantasy Football 22/23

Started by gavin, July 11, 2022, 22:20:17

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

League Code is 8r6cv1

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

No additional rules like we used to have but you could well be named and shamed for having undesirables.

Stephen Paul

lee

Im in

Spread the word as we really could do with more teams this season

lee

Only 4 of us!!
Come on you lot

Stephen Paul

I have 5 City players in my squad

Foden
Kdb
Haaland
Zinchenko
Sterling

😉

gavin

You could have Jesus and Caballero too. Though I don't think we would count Milner any more.

gavin

Two weeks in and I have to play wildcard as an emergency measure. Christ, I'm shite at this.

KunDB

Don't despair. The harder I try the worse I get. I've added Salah into my team as captain safe in the knowledge by doing so he would play shit. And guess what tonight he did.

gavin

I'll never be desperate enough to have the likes of Salah

KunDB

It's only fantasy football Gavin lol

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Me lad wanted to do a fantasy league so he's joined the citymamcs one. I've told him it's already started and he's tasked himself to not finish bottom!!

gavin

I don't see you in it. Let's see how he does against you.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

It's just him under my name mate. Cos this match week had already started I think he'll show from Wednesday.

gavin

Kinnell, Lee is top of the league. I'm preparing my 100 charges as there must be some skullduggery going on.

Stephen Paul

I've shot down the league like Everton

lee

Just had Lord Pannick on the blower and he's told me i cant have cheated as i have no rags in my team.

shandon

Over for this season. Congrats to the winner - Sir Cliff. I was 3rd, my best result to date  :)

Stephen Paul

sir cliff

Thanks to everyone taking part this season... nip and tuck for much of the season...made it very exciting.
Need a few more to get on board next season.

Cheers Sir Cliff

Come on you blues!!!

gavin

Well Done Sir Cliff. It is Anyone But Lee for me these days because I'm shite.