News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

USA tour

Started by bbk, July 06, 2022, 10:41:33

Previous topic - Next topic

bbk

Does anyone with a finger on the pulse know if these games will be on tv at all?

gavin

All should become clear a week or so before the matches but if they aren't picked up by Satellite Telly then I'd expect that they will be streamed by City TV.

KunDB

TV coverage of the USA games is available via City+.

See attachments.

gavin

Phil, Gundo and Stones don't meet entry requirements to go to US. I hope it isn't because they're not vaccinated.

KunDB

Add Laporte to that list and yes, while not announced by the club, it does appear that vaccination is most likely the issue meaning they cannot travel.

I would criticise those who refuse vaccinations for selfishness, and a lack of societal responsibility and caring. They risk spreading the virus to others including the vulnerable and in this case they have let the team down by disrupting pre-season training.

KunDB

According to an article I read Gundogan has one vaccine and already had Covid in 2020 so is fully vaccinated by German laws. But he intended to get a second vaccine last month but instead got Covid again and now had to wait three months. One explained now what about the other three.

gavin

Laporte is just injured apparently

Victoria

It's not German law what counts here it is American law that counts. To be fully vaccinated against Covid one needs 2 vaccinations & a booster. This seems to change periodically.
Now Biden has lifted some restrictions on entering America and Boris lifting all requirements on entering the UK I plan to go to some City games. The last time I saw City was the 1-4 win at Liverpool. I just manage to get back before Trump banned all international travel to the USA with the exceptions of US Citizens & Permanent Residence visas.