News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Club America 01.30 ko 21st July 2022

Started by reddishblue, July 20, 2022, 23:12:30

Previous topic - Next topic

reddishblue

reddishblue

XI | Ortega Moreno, Walker, Mbete, Ake, Cancelo, Rodrigo, De Bruyne (C), Bernardo, Grealish, Mahrez, Alvarez

SUBS | Ederson, Carson, Phillips, Haaland, Kayky, Delap, Bobb, Palmer, Lewis, McAtee, Burns, Knight, Wilson-Esbrand

KunDB

Caught the last fifteen minutes of the game live on City+. Watched highlights and interviews this morning.

Good to see City in action again and looking good too.

From interviews it looks like the new players all impressed, bar Haaland who didn't play.

Bear in mind friendliest have night to do with how the season goes. That said, I'm very optimistic for this season.

bbk

gavin

Bayern Munich match is on Saturday night/Sunday morning.

I've only caught the highlights. 1.30am much too late for me these days. Magic from KDB in the first half. Apparently, Alvarez was very good too. Jack is the lad to really piss off the opposition, he should have scored though.

reddishblue

Fell asleep on the settee, woke up just after it finished.

lee

watched the first 30 mins and couldn't keep me glazies open...

reddishblue

Did you see any of the goals because I didn't.

gavin

Still weighing up whether to watch the match tomorrow night. But given they couldn't be arsed to kick it off on time the other day I'm veering towards just getting a good nights kip and watching the highlights in the morning.