News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Bayern Munich

Started by KunDB, July 24, 2022, 00:08:31

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Strong starting 11 with Haaland debut.

Game put back 15 minutes due to lightning storms around Ground.

XI | Ederson, Cancelo, Dias
(C), Ake, Wilson-Esbrand,
Rodrigo, De Bruyne,
Bernardo, Mahrez, Grealish,
Haaland.
SUBS | Ortega Moreno,
Carson, Walker, Phillips,
Alvarez, Kayky, Delap, Bobb,
Mbete, Palmer, Lewis,
McAtee, Burns, Knight.

KunDB

Haaland shows what he, a world class number 9, brings after 12 minutes. Big long leg snaking out to poke the rolled across back into the back of the net.  Great cross from Grealish, great finish.

City 1 BM 0.

Sadly, straight after goal players taken off the pitch due to threat of lightning.

KunDB

1. 0. Half time.

KunDB

Final score 1  0  City win and a good run out for tut players.

It was a friendly bear in mind but that said Josh Esbrand-Wilson impressed and Rivo Lewis was only on a short while but hit the post with a good shot.

Stephen Paul

Goal poaching Haaland
Brilliant

lee

Fell asleep again.The delay for the thunder storms tipped me over the edge  :D

gavin

Yeh, thank fuck the Community Shield is at 17:00 UK time next week even if is a slightly weird time. I'm definitely not cut out to be an Aussie or Yank blue watching in the middle of the night these days.

From the highlights, it looks like we really bossed Bayern and should have scored more. Great for Erling to get his first City goal. KDB looks to be in great form and Jack is still an irritating fucker to the opposition. It is only a friendly but still to do so well against Bayern with several players not even in the country is a very good sign.

reddishblue

Stayed awake until Haaleand scored then  I didn't.

I was really chuffed  when I checked the score this morning. I do remember some things, decent potential left midfielder/full back. Name escapes me.

KunDB