News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

latest title odds

Started by Stephen Paul, July 31, 2022, 17:55:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

City 4/7 favourite
Liverpool 11/5
Utd 25/1
Arsenal 33/1
Tottenham 14/1
Chelsea 13/1

gavin

I'd have us as favourites. I think that we'll be just too strong and consistent. We need a left back but otherwise we look very good. There's no doubt that the scousers will be a challenger again though.

Stephen Paul

The dippers now 16/5 because of a moist pitch

bbk

City have a good 2 or 3 gears to find. I think being 2 points behind already is massive.

Stephen Paul

latest odds

City 1/5
Arsenal 7/1
dippers11/1
spuds 22/1
chelski 25/1
rags 66/1

gavin

1/5 is a bit strong for a team still in second position. Early days yet.

bbk

I think it's as good as over, mainly because all the challengers are shite. Shame we won't get a shot of Arsenal as planned.

Stephen Paul

latest

Arsenal 10/11
City 11/10
Rags 16/1
Newcastle 40/1
Dippers 300/1 :D

gavin

Tight, bit too tight with our current form. At half time last night I had given up. A decent half doesn't make us consistent performers. We'll need to improve markedly. The games against Arsenal will be key. If we beat them twice in the league then it really will be tight. It will be fascinating in the cup next Friday.

Neil Mcnab

Wish Arsenal were still 33/1.

Stephen Paul

gooners 8/11
City 11/8
Rags 16/1
Newcastle 100/1

gavin

Three games in a week and if we win them all then I expect that we will be tight favourites again.

Stephen Paul

City 10/11
Arsenal evs
Rags 11/1
Newcastle 250/1

Stephen Paul

as of today

Arsenal 10/11
City Evs
Rags 19/1
Toon 500/1

Stephen Paul

Gooners now slight favourites

gavin

I'm a bit surprised that they have become favourites after struggling to beat Bournemouth at home. The goal in the 8th minute of injury time was a sickener. But them needing it against a poor Bournemouth side could be considered good news for us. They have much tougher games to come. I think that they will slip up again. My concern is more with City's form.

Stephen Paul

City 1/16
Arsenal 9/1

how things change

gavin

I still think it is tighter than those odds suggest. We have some tough games still to come. So do they but the gap is not big.

gavin

We are only 5/4 to do the treble. Nearly evens! Still loads of games to go.

Neil Mcnab

If Arsenal dont get maximum points against Newcastle, we can lose two games and still win on GD if they drew. Happy days.