News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

AFC Bournemouth

Started by Lekos, April 27, 2015, 20:47:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Lekos

2 - 0 up against Bolton so looks like they will be heading up to the Prem. Playing some class football, that I've missed recently watching City.

Absolutely cracking second goal.

Tricky Trev

Amazing journey for Bournemouth, fantastic job. Very excited to see them promoted.

Lekos

Aye. Great third goal for them as well. Will be good to see them in the Prem, even if they do get battered.

gavin

Aye, be great unless they get as many points off us as Burnley

Swiss

Good trip down south, take in Monkey World and the Bovington tank museum too!

Lekos

Monkey world does look amazing. I'm disappointed I've never been. I'll pass on the tank museum though.

Swiss

Twas born between monkey world and tut tank museum!

Stephen Paul

Great to see and playing some decent football , well done

bry the guy

im pleased to see them in the prem,since the brum away game they won 8-0 i have watched them 7 or 8 times and really enjoyed watching them.

Swiss

I hope they don't go crazy and sack Eddie after (what may be) a poor start and hire Old 'Arry for nostalgia!

He's got potentially a great career ahead of him and, dare I give him the kiss of death, potentially future England Manager!

Rowley Birkin QC

Tank Museum is good.

I think a fair few teams will not relish the trip down there. Reckon they'll pick up a fair few points at home (probably all 3 of us!) Could stay up.