News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Bournemouth

Started by gavin, August 13, 2022, 14:53:50

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Walker, Dias, Ake, Cancelo, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Gundogan (C), Mahrez, Haaland, Foden

SUBS | Ortega Moreno, Stones, Grealish, Alvarez, Bernardo, Delap, Mbete, Lewis, Wilson-Esbrand

Come on city

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ten minutes gone and should already be atleast a goal up.

Stephen Paul

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Mint play by Halland and Gunda for the first, fuckin class by Kev for the second!

gavin

should be more really. great stuff.

sir cliff

Stephen Paul

gavin

It was a strange game really. To start with, I struggled to see the other side of the pitch due to all the smoke. They should give the fireworks a rest. I think City were having a rest in the heat second half otherwise they would have buried Bournemouth.

There was some glorious stuff played at times though. Erling didn't score but he got an assist and just his presence creates space for others to take advantage of. Phil should have found him near the start too. Bit greedy there. But we looked just in a different class again. Runners coming from all over the place and a top striker, it is just too much for these teams.

Gundo great again. KDB was incredible. But its a team effort and it is difficult to really fault any of 'em on a day like today.

Neil Mcnab

Great result, Bournemoutj lucky to get zero. Noticeable Alvarez closed down and was more of a Pep player when he came on than Haaland. Of course no doubt Haaland will be golden boot, just he will need to adapt his game.

reddishblue

Quote from: gavin on August 13, 2022, 21:59:18

Gundo great again. KDB was incredible. But its a team effort and it is difficult to really fault any of 'em on a day like today.

I disagree, Grealish needs a fucking haircut.