News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Dippers

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, August 15, 2022, 21:58:07

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Just drew with Palace :D

gavin

Lovely. Rags v Scousers in a relegation six pointer.

Gareth

I'd have a right old laugh if the Rags win that one!

KunDB

Just saying in transfer thread:

What was that the media 'expert' commentators were saying about Nunez being a better transfer than Haaland, after the Charity Shield?

Certainly very professional at head butting and getting red cards, if that's what they meant.

Not a great start to their season, adding more pressure to their next game, away to Utd. Win, Lose, Draw City fans will be smiling even more.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Nunez has adopted the scouse mentality very quickly!

gavin

I can't believe Tierney had the bollocks to send someone playing for Liverpool off at Anfield even though it was blatant. Milner should have been off twice against City last season.

silvablue

Quote from: gavin on August 15, 2022, 22:20:19
I can't believe Tierney had the bollocks to send someone playing for Liverpool off at Anfield even though it was blatant. Milner should have been off twice against City last season.

Even Tierney could not ignore that.

Nunez tried to reverse head butt twice, then decided just to do it properly. lol

Two red cards for him would not have been amiss.

Kilkenny Blue

.....and Liverpool fans saying it wasn't a headbutt  :D

bbk

Course it wasn't a headbutt. Clearly a Tory-Sun coalition commissioned hologram that managed to fool us all.

He has credit in the bank from his Charity Shield heroics, he'll get through this. Chortle chortle.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on August 15, 2022, 22:15:20
Nunez has adopted the scouse mentality very quickly!
Ha ha
He is a dick

Gareth

Quote from: Kilkenny Blue on August 16, 2022, 08:01:10
.....and Liverpool fans saying it wasn't a headbutt  :D

As the Guardian reported, after the red card, "Anfield erupted with a misplaced sense of grievance"

Now that's a sentence they should have on a keyboard shortcut, ready to use over and over again!

Gareth

Neil Mcnab

Filthy Koppites, shower of wankers.

lee

bbk

Good value though, aren't they. Scousers becoming self aware would be the worst thing for the general hilarity of life in britain.

Stephen Paul

KunDB

Lost at OT and now below a dismal Utd in the PL table. Still there Main target must be retaining the Carabao Cup this season.

lee

Dippers were garbage last night.They look jaded.Not the same without Mane.A piss poor rag team taking 3 points must hurt..They even brought Fred on at the end just to take the piss.
Rag fans cocky as ever last night.I hope they get fookin thrashed in their next match.

bbk

They horsed it not giving Mane what he wanted. Odd.