News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Dippers

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, August 15, 2022, 21:58:07

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Quote from: lee on August 23, 2022, 05:28:53
Rag fans cocky as ever last night

I saw a banner that read 'Not Arrogant just better' at the Sty last night. It gave me a right good laugh. A decade of being below us and watching us win trophy after trophy hasn't cured them.

sir cliff

Looks to me like last season as took it's toll on the dippers...lets face it... its got to hurt  :'(
Ended up winning a couple of domestic trophy's on pens.
They look wanting everywhere to me.

gavin

I still reckon they'll be our biggest challengers. These dropped points could be crucial. I enjoy every point that they drop. Even against the rags.

Victoria

Klopp complains about injuries and yet at times last season we virtually had academy kids on the bench.Did Pep complain? No! He said it is what it is and we need to get on with it.
Actually,  I thought the dippers think they already won the league after the community shield win and that might be part of their problem
But then again I have always said " it's not how you start its how you finish." In this situation I  hope it's a question  of how you start is how you finish 🤣🤣🤣

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye after the two draws with Fulham and (can't remember who else), Klopp looked already beaten. It spoke volumes that after the Newcastle game Pep was buzzin over a mint game of football despite dropping points.

Klopp was disgusted that anyone had dare try and play football against them and take points off them. Totally different mentality and appreciation of the game.

gavin

I don't think he was such a moaning bastard at Dortmund. It must be being surrounded by whining sods that has done it.

bbk

Victimhood is a valuable currency these days, nobody knows this better than LFC. Klopp has done really well to adopt it as his default behaviour.

Stephen Paul

On a bit of a run at the moment

Neil Mcnab

Not dancing on their grave yet, one week its they need 7 new players, next good result, problems solved. Same as the sh*t.