News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Forest

Started by gavin, August 31, 2022, 18:31:23

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Walker, Dias, Stones, Cancelo, Rodrigo, Gundogan (C), Bernardo, Alvarez, Foden, Haaland

SUBS | Ortega Moreno, De Bruyne, Gomez, Mahrez, Palmer, Gomes, Lewis, Knight, Wilson-Esbrand

KDB rested, first start for Julian

KunDB

Julian has earned his starting place and hopefully will shake Riyad up as he has started the season slowly.

C'mon City lets get another three points on the board.

Stephen Paul

The Blue Blooded Maniac

First half hatrick. Ridiculous.

gavin

Everything is falling for Erling tonight but he rarely misses. It's the stuff of dreams at the moment. Very impressed with Julian. Excellent effort at the end.

lee

Alvarez is an excellent player.He reminds of Dennis Tueart when he gets his head down and runs with the ball.

Erling...Oh wow~

KunDB

I'm breathless. It's a long time since I have been so excited watching a young footballer, this guy is extra special in an extra special team.

I think Phil has learnt to pass to Haaland now.

Alvarez is a bit special too.

reddishblue

Fuck me. Exhilarating, I had an attack of goose bumps.

Alavarez superb, Gomez superb as were other *reserves.

MOTM? Gundog for me, totally inspirational. Bernard a joint close second along with Erling.

gavin

It looks like being another fantastic season. We look absolutely deadly up front. We waited to get a striker then got two world class strikers at once.

reddishblue

The alternatives in the squad are almost unreal to believe.

Laporte, Grealish, Ake knackered at the minute. Loads of cover for there for left back which means if Walker is fucked Cancello can take over..

Stephen Paul

Gundogan was outstanding

bbk

So far so good. I know we have Villa first but I can't wait to get a hold of Spurs.

Seems anyone who didn't think Erling would fit in might be Spon made to look silly..

Alvarez looks a player!

Sterling and Jesus out, Erling and Alvarez in. Fuck me, that's some business.

I would temper the excitement with the caveat that we haven't played anyone decent yet.