News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

25 Years ago today

Started by Lekos, April 28, 2015, 08:38:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Lekos

Since that huge club and bastion of history, Liverpool, last won a league title.

clevblue

Congratulations to the dippers! I would blame that slipshod midfielder of theirs, and that strange Scottish manager who thought Mancini couldn't speak english so performed a weird mime in order to invite him for a drink after the game. It involved pretending to hold a shot glass and throw one back then sticking his thumb up close to Mancini's face. Mancini looked dazzled, then nodded. Dalglish just looked ignorant.

Lekos

Hahaha.  Missed that one.

Paul lakes knee

Quote from: clevblue on April 28, 2015, 09:09:06
Congratulations to the dippers! I would blame that slipshod midfielder of theirs, and that strange Scottish manager who thought Mancini couldn't speak english so performed a weird mime in order to invite him for a drink after the game. It involved pretending to hold a shot glass and throw one back then sticking his thumb up close to Mancini's face. Mancini looked dazzled, then nodded. Dalglish just looked ignorant.

Ha ha- quality. My sister in law is Polish and her fellas mate is a rag- anyway her English is brilliant but this rag didn't know- They were having a drink one night and raggy boy comes over and starts talking football- gets around to the subject of a Legia Warsaw top someone got him so he says "my friend buy me Legia Warsaw top- you like" and cool as a cucumber she goes " I think the word you are struggling for is bought"

Stephen Paul

clevblue

:D
Girls are good at that

gavin

25 years behind City and lost tonight to Hull  :D

zacc

Stephen Paul

Will we really fook Liverpool over this season ?

bloody hope so 

Rowley Birkin QC

I truly hope so - and the fact that I'm coming over for the Leicester game in May is making this all the more 'massive' for me now.

Good find from the archives Stevie. Nice to see some of clevblue's posts here...

Lekos

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on March 16, 2019, 21:07:57
I truly hope so - and the fact that I'm coming over for the Leicester game in May is making this all the more 'massive' for me now.

Good find from the archives Stevie. Nice to see some of clevblue's posts here...

I'll be there too Rowley.  Wear your work hat so we can pick you out (and avoid you for wearing a cork hat)  :D ;)