News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Tuchel gone!

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, September 07, 2022, 10:13:55

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

The Chelsea managerial merry go round continues!

Who's next who hasn't already had a go? I vote Stevie with Goaty bollocks as his assistant head crotch scratcher.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I'm still pissed off that they beat us in the CL final.

gavin

I'm a bit surprised but new owners often want their own man and it hasn't been a good start for them after spending a shit load. Whoever takes over best pick Raheem even if he is playing shite or he'll sulk.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

They're after Brian, I mean Graham Potter and Brighton have given them permission to speak to him.

Interesting! A top manager but will be given the time and does his face fit?

bbk

If you want to get the wheels back on and rise from the ashes, Potter is the man for it. A good appointment, if made.

Neil Mcnab

As has been said, he wasnt the present owners pick and they are a shambles.

KunDB

Remember the press and media freaked out and cried foul, corruption of football, when City after the takeover bought Robinho for £15m and slaughtered City for eventually sacking Mark Hughes ('a brilliant British manager').

Chelsea bought out and new 'American' owner spends £266m (over a quarter of a billion pounds) in the summer transfer market, fires the manager after 6 games for being in 6th place in the table. Not a peep from the mainstream media.

Why do I think the british media are just biased against Middle East investors?

gavin

Hughes was the best sacking City ever did and we all know that we had a few managers that had to go over the years.

Stephen Paul