News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Delusional Klopp

Started by gavin, September 07, 2022, 21:31:18

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

http://sportwitness.co.uk/blatant-refereeing-decisions-klopp-speaks-officials-playing-part-man-city-liverpool-battle/

Klopp has lost touch with reality

Quote"I don't have any problems with anyone from City. They deserved it just as much as we deserved it," he told Sport 1.

"What comes up in a moment like that: a few things happened over the season when a few things went against us, so I was thinking on the day: Let's hope it won't be decisive in the end.

"And then you forget about it again and don't think about it. There were really blatant refereeing decisions. You keep thinking, what went in our favour?

"Completely without club glasses. We were lucky once not to get a penalty against us. But we were already leading 2-0. Otherwise – nothing.

"And against us? Clear handball penalties, penalties not given. Clear red cards not given against us, so for the opponent. That comes up at this moment. It's human to think for a moment. But I don't carry that around for long.

"No matter how Manchester City get the result, I accepted it – it's deserved. And the other way round quite the same.

"And I can say: today I would be sitting here and wouldn't feel one bit different if I had become champion and won the Champions League for a second time."

Fuck me, the penalty decisions they get that City would never get. He must be completely deranged.

So glad to see them getting hammered tonight.

Neil Mcnab

Was he ever in touch with reality. Isnt it the old circle the wagons, they all have it in for us ploy. Gets the players into the siege mentality, we arent getting what we deserve, everyone hates us. Worked for Mourinho and Ferguscum.

Stephen Paul

He is a tosser
Give him a few more months and he will be up the road

Stephen Paul

he is starting to look under a lot of pressure

gavin

He is a split personality. Before the matches it is always how fantastic we are. But if we beat them it will be because they were cheated. Sometimes he seems like really likeable bloke and then he is as snide as they come. I think its best just not to listen to anything he says.

lee

He was proper worked up today..Had pure evil in his eyes.Bloke is unhinged.

gavin

He has gone too far on several fronts. He was rabid at the linesman at the weekend. It seems he wants to build hate with his continual criticism of City. City's recent dealings have been a fine example of how to run a football club but even if we were still using a net spend then so what? It is really none of his business. It has always been the case that some clubs spend more than others. And Liverpool have almost always been amongst the bigger spenders anyway.

lee

Liittlewooods funded the fuckers in the 80's.

Stephen Paul

Another couple of defeats and he will look even more homeless

Kilkenny Blue

Quote from: gavin on October 19, 2022, 11:55:47
He has gone too far on several fronts. He was rabid at the linesman at the weekend. It seems he wants to build hate with his continual criticism of City. City's recent dealings have been a fine example of how to run a football club but even if we were still using a net spend then so what? It is really none of his business. It has always been the case that some clubs spend more than others. And Liverpool have almost always been amongst the bigger spenders anyway.

In reality, this whole net spend malarkey is just a myth.  All it does is highlight the clubs (like Liverpool) who's owners aren't prepared to invest a portion of their turnover in new players.  This whole 'sell to buy' mantra from Liverpool is worn with pride, but only became a thing since FSG took over.  Surely, as in any commercial venture, the aim is to invest to improve!  Why is there no metric that measures return on investment in football?
Klopp is finished.  The fans are turning against him and FSG and it's brilliant to watch as they deserve it.

silvablue

Klopp is poisonous & spiteful imho, well beyond the ordinary competitive advantage exchanges.

I would enjoy it if his Liverpool fairytale ended in dismissal.

sir cliff

Gerrard...The stage is set.

Stephen Paul

He is now saying Liverpool can't play 3 games a week ffs but 🙄

Stephen Paul

I genuinely think Klopp is in trouble,  seems to be running out of ideas and the squad looks unsettled

Time will tell

Stephen Paul

Hopefully Leeds will do them later

gavin

Saturday evening match. It's very hard to keep up with match times these days. That could be this week's Klopp excuse.

gavin

Lat minute winner for Leeds. I really, really love it  :)

sir cliff

He's done for...Gerrard mus be licking his lips.

silvablue

I couldn't be more happy tonight.

Nothing better the watching the bindippers crumble and grumble.

13 distant points behind us and their PL dreams already in their dustbin.

lee

Quote from: sir cliff on October 29, 2022, 21:55:22
He's done for...Gerrard mus be licking his lips.

High noon pal