News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Mayweather V Pacman

Started by Swiss, May 01, 2015, 21:13:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

Anyone know if they're re-running it later on on sat? I can't be arsed to get up at 5am and I don't have sky!

goat

can torrent it, just watch out searching you dont see who won

bluebrendan

Bored with the hype tbh, can't say I'm bothered who wins.

Swiss

Given all Mayweathers talk and demands... I hope he loses...

goat

5 years ago this would have been the greatest fight ever, now its a retirement fund for both of them

Swiss

Is pacman still president of some place...?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Its rare that I watch boxing but me n me sis have been caught by the hype so have booked it.

How many other fights are on before the main fight and what time can we expect it to start?

gavin

It'll be gone 4 I would think. I won't be stopping up. They should have had this fight a few years ago. They're both a bit past it now. Boxing need some genuine fighters with personality. Mayweather is a decent boxer but an arse.

Victoria

i am having a party tonight and going to stream the fight throughout the house, the fight cost $100 on PPV, tickets for the fight in Vegas are selling upto  $80.000, the ticket touts and the hotel are taking a hit so they are lowering the price. I would not pay $80.000 to watch a boxing match. Further those close to the fighters are predicting a boring draw, if that does happen, wait for the next boxing con, the re-match.

goat