News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Gunners away PL

Started by KunDB, February 15, 2023, 18:38:43

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Walker, Dias, Ake, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Gundogan (C), Bernardo, Mahrez, Grealish, Haaland

SUBS | Ortega Moreno, Phillips, Laporte, Alvarez, Gomez, Akanji, Foden, Palmer, Lewis

Lovely attacking set up once again. C'mon City

gavin

I wasn't expecting him to stick with the same formation. Risky.

Stephen Paul

The Blue Blooded Maniac

lee

It's bent as fuck football

KunDB

Well Chris Foy is showing his colours tonight. Ridiculous bookings and awards of a penalty.

lee

Quote from: KunDB on February 15, 2023, 20:16:20
Well Chris Foy is showing his colours tonight. Ridiculous bookings and awards of a penalty.

They are giving everything due to their incompetence at the weekend.
Fuckin disgraceful ..Having said that we have been shit.

gavin

Poor first half from City with the ball. Giving it away far too easily.

You will never see City get a penalty like that.

Stephen Paul

City second best first half
hopefully better to come

gavin

Ederson booked for time wasting and I wouldn't argue too much with it. BUT, how many times do we see opposition keepers time waste at the Etihad and not get booked till the last five minutes.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

You know what....

I think the refs been alright. He has made all the right decisions.

Ederson was time wasting a few times.

Bernardo was getting pretty kicky.

The penalty incident, the ref could have given a second yellow to be fair. There was no bad intentions but it was clumsy and he wiped the arsenal player out.

The problem is though, that these exact same issues happen constantly in every single game of the season, but the refs are never as strict or consistent.

If every game is refereed to this level then great, but we all know this is an isolated incident!

lee

Disappointed with Eddie.He must have known he was going to get booked for it at some point.
Could have been risky seeing as he allegedly fouled for their very weak penalty

Stephen Paul

Quote from: KunDB on February 15, 2023, 20:16:20
Will only get worse

Stephen Paul

Mahrez not seen much of the ball tonight

Stephen Paul

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I hope arse will get a fine for throwing missiles at Kev!

KunDB

lee

Action man got what he deserved in the end.Plonker for kicking the ball away from Kev

bbk

Brilliant. I didn't think we had this in us. Seem to have cracked it just in the nick of time. Arteta: what a wee wank.

gavin

Big performance. Not the greatest football we've seen by a long chalk but the Champions stood up. KDB what a guy. Erling lovely finish and put himself about well. Jack is becoming a big man. Bernard runs and runs and runs and made a big difference when he went further forward. Ruben is back.

bbk

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Some excellent individual performances.

Stephen Paul

Great result and yes some players have responded

Neil Mcnab

Great result in a difficult game.

gavin

Talk about overreacting. They're still level on points at the top with a game in hand. It is far from over. I hope their players have the same shit attitude.

reddishblue

It is now about momentum, don't forget City had more players away in the world cup than any other team worldwide. The squad now seems united* and fit again and ready for the run in to me.

* united might finish second  :D

Swiss

Good win

See you in 3 years

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Villa 1 up

Dan: That sound you hear is Arsenal's title challenge going off the rails.

Michael: Already buzzing to hear Arteta's excuses.

gavin