News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ Forest

Started by gavin, February 18, 2023, 14:02:23

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Bernardo, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Gundogan (C), Foden, Grealish, Haaland

SUBS | Ortega Moreno, Phillips, Ake, Alvarez, Gomez, Akanji, Mahrez, Palmer, Lewis

Little Phil and Ayme are back in for Nathan and Riyad

KunDB

Good to see Phil starting. Silva left back again.

C'mon City

gavin

Decent half. Difficult to play against such a defensive side but I thought we would break them down eventually. Nice strike from Bernard but I thought the keeper should have done better there as it was so central to the goal. Phil and Jack doing well but another ref that doesn't ref fouls.

KunDB

That was the real City, the Champions.

Just didn't get the lucky break in their box we needed before the lovely Bernardo strike.

C'mon City let us get more goals and keep Arsenal under pressure.

Stephen Paul

Playing well,  just need another

Hesperus

Profligate in front of goal and sucker punched.

Hesperus

Inconsistency bites again. It'll be our downfall this season.

KunDB

I was calling their goal from 70 minutes. We wasted chances after chance to seal the win.

Why did they have five subs and fresh legs for the Kay 20 minutes and we had no subs and tired legs until it was too late.

Technical 5 points behind Arsenal.

Hesperus

Quote from: KunDB on February 18, 2023, 16:56:17

Why did they have five subs and fresh legs for the Kay 20 minutes and we had no subs and tired legs until it was too late.

Some poor game management from Pep. Not the first time either this season

gavin

We just didn't finish them off despite having more than enough chances and then some. Their goal was offside.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on February 18, 2023, 17:00:28
We just didn't finish them off despite having more than enough chances and then some. Their goal was offside.

How was it offside. It looked offside to me but when the lines were drawn one of our defenders was far more forward than it appeared in real time and slow mo. It shocked me that VAR was determining he played Woods well onside. I want to see it again.

lee

Was off side their goal then the lines changed and angles.

Stephen Paul

should have been 4 or 5 but we move on

KunDB

Watched the Nottingham Forest goal and it was indeed onside. Ruben Dias in an attempt to cut out the cross played Woods onside.

gavin

It looked offside to me the first time I saw it and I saw it several times and still thought the same. I'm not watching it again. It has gone now.

Kyle's interview has cheered me up a bit. No bollocks or excuses. Nice one. It gives me some hope that we still have the right stuff in the dressing room.

Stephen Paul

The rags are right in the mix now so going to be interesting 

Stephen Paul

Arsenal was really lucky to get all three points, but they got it, they will drop more so it's up to us to keep the pressure on  which will suit Pep
Gone right off Arteta now the obnoxious wee prick

KunDB

If we had taken another of any of our multiple chances yesterday we would be buzzing today that Champions City are back. So I'm still very hopeful going forward.

jingoe

Action man saying most neutrals would rather Arsenal win the league than City! I have a lot of sympathy for Zinchenko but what a time to find his shooting boots FFS!