News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Arse Soton

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, April 21, 2023, 20:20:12

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I jinxed it, sorry!!

gavin

Aye, I was getting a bit excited at 2-0. But even at 2-1 with Arsenal likely to come back and win, you have to think that if they defend like this against City they will be hammered.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye I'd like to see Southampton park the pus a bit more effectively!

gavin

1-3. I'd still take a draw right now.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Init. Let's hope the saints can keep the gap!!

The Blue Blooded Maniac

You were right gav! That'll do though.

Thing is, if both teams win all their games, city just need a draw against arse and we'll be champions.

Ooooooo!!

gavin

Finished 3-3, its down to City now. That was nerve wracking though.

gavin

Yep, we're making ground again. They have to come to Etihad and win.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Fuckin mint init mate.

Me rag mate drones on about how shit they've been over the last decade or so, and I remind him that we're all still relieved once we reach the 40 points Mark!

It still amazes me that we tend to be in the title race every year these days!

KunDB

It's all in our own hands now.

Or we really going to play Leeds on the Sunday May 7 @ 2pm  2 days before the first leg of the CL semi-final at the Bernabeu. That would be insane. I know it due to be broadcast by Sky but needs to be rescheduled back to the Saturday.

It likely will be rescheduled but with all the vested interests including Sky it might be a bit if a struggle.

Vickki

We can handle it! 

gavin

Quote from: KunDB on April 21, 2023, 22:14:50
It's all in our own hands now.

Or we really going to play Leeds on the Sunday May 7 @ 2pm  2 days before the first leg of the CL semi-final at the Bernabeu. That would be insane. I know it due to be broadcast by Sky but needs to be rescheduled back to the Saturday.

It likely will be rescheduled but with all the vested interests including Sky it might be a bit if a struggle.

Leeds match is now Saturday 6th at 15:00 and Brighton on Wednesday 24th at 20:00. The league schedule is complete allegedly. Not sure if they will get away with showing the Leeds match on Sky on a Saturday at 15:00.

KunDB

First game to beach the blackout on broadcasting games at 3om in a Saturday.