News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions and match build up for Palace away.Sat 11th PL 5.30pm

Started by Stephen Paul, March 04, 2023, 15:48:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Next up Palace away in the evening kick off

Hopefully keeping the pressure on the gooners

Neil Mcnab

A week off, they should be champing at the bit, 1-4, Haaland must be due a few.

Stephen Paul

It's pretty obvious every pundit and media want Arsenal to win the league
The anti City brigade is growing by the minute

gavin

I suspect that there is a lot of fans in London that would prefer City to win the league over Arsenal. But I don't care really. We win the league for City and what other people think about it is up to them.

We've done it playing fantastic football in exactly the right way which makes me proud.

Hopefully, we'll do it again this season but we've already had more success than I ever dreamt of before 2010.

Palace away is always a tough one but they aren't in great form so hopefully not too tough.

gavin

KunDB

We need a win and nothing but a win, so we need to be firiing on all cyclinders from the first whistle and sharp in front of goal.

2  0 City win, fingers crossed.

Stephen Paul

Match Officials

Referee: Robert Jones.
Assistants: Ian Hussin, Dan Robathan.
Fourth official: Thomas Bramall.
VAR: Neil Swarbrick.
Assistant VAR: Steve Meredith.

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Manchester City Team News
Philip Foden is in great form lately, but he picked up an injury in the previous game. After the match, a player said that the injury was not bad as he feared, so there is hope he could be ready for the upcoming game against Crystal Palace. If he can't play, we should expect Riyad Mahrez in the starting line up.

Neil Mcnab

I hope its Phil, Mahrez is outstanding now and again, then OK the rest of the time.

reddishblue

Stephen Paul