News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The British media are wearing me thin these days

Started by Stephen Paul, March 19, 2023, 06:56:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

City are worse with Haaland
He doesn't fit their style of play
Haaland needs to move on 

just a reminder for the biased anti City brigade

8 goals in one week.
41 goals this season.
3 goals in Domestic Cups
28 goals in Premier League
10 goals in Champions League

gavin

Most of what is on the news feeds these days is pure drivel. He was leaving the week after he signed. I'm just enjoying having him here. He'll probably leave for an enormous fee in a few years but it'll be fun while it lasts.

KunDB

Do what I do, just laugh at the pathetic beings media pundits or other clubs fans when they make these claims. They are desperate to see him go now they have give up on their claims Pep will leave (originally that was after his first year).

It is a pathetic call for help.

Remember the wise old man claiming Pep could play that pass out from the back football anywhere but not in the macho PL. Note most clubs try to do it. 

KunDB

Quote from: Stephen Paul on March 19, 2023, 06:56:06
City are worse with Haaland
He doesn't fit their style of play
Haaland needs to move on 

just a reminder for the biased anti City brigade

8 goals in one week.
41 goals this season.
3 goals in Domestic Cups
28 goals in Premier League
10 goals in Champions League

Don't be so mean Stephen, 1 in the Carabao Cup against Liverpool, therefore total 42 goals this season.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: KunDB on March 19, 2023, 20:24:08
Don't be so mean Stephen, 1 in the Carabao Cup against Liverpool, therefore total 42 goals this season.
missed that one  ;)

Stephen Paul

just a reminder that the Rags are on for a unique treble according to sky sports every 5 minutes

gavin

I'm hoping that we will stuff them in the FA Cup final. Europa Cup makes no difference to me.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: gavin on March 22, 2023, 21:30:58
I'm hoping that we will stuff them in the FA Cup final. Europa Cup makes no difference to me.
A league one side could win the Europa League , Fact

Stephen Paul

as for the Europa conference league fookin Dundee could win that never mind West Ham

gavin

I really hope that the rags or the scousers end up in that one day. It'd be better than them failing completely to be in Europe.

reddishblue

I mostly take no notice whatsoever of the shite they write. However, I could do with losing a few pounds, any other recommendation?