News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The title run in

Started by Stephen Paul, April 10, 2023, 04:41:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Man City
Leicester H
Brighton A
Arsenal H
Fulham A
West Ham H
Leeds H
Everton A
Chelsea H
Brentford A

Stephen Paul

Brighton and Brentford away will be tricky

Stephen Paul

The Gooners showed signs of cracking at Anfield and were lucky not to lose the match 

bbk

We will win it from here. Arsenal won't be able to compete with us now we are playing well. We did them 3-1 away while we were figuring ourselves out. They'll drop points other games, as well.

lee

I reckon newcastle will beat Arsenal.
Their arses will bottle it

Stephen Paul

Quote from: lee on April 10, 2023, 10:12:11
I reckon newcastle will beat Arsenal.
Their arses will bottle it
the pressure will get to them and and the Toon will go at them

gavin

There's still a lot of tough games. Aside from Arsenal though, I always worry about Everton away. Brentford away will be tough in the last game too.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: gavin on April 10, 2023, 20:32:46
There's still a lot of tough games. Aside from Arsenal though, I always worry about Everton away. Brentford away will be tough in the last game too.
Everton will be the bus parked and time wasting looking to grab a point

Stephen Paul

injuries could also play a part as we have so many games in all competitions.

KunDB

It is far from a given we will beat Arsenal at the Eitihad. But with our experience of the pressure of the run in we should be favourites to win the PL now.

I feel confident we will win but not confident enough to predict haw each of our and their games will turn out.

Come On City, let us make it a PL Title treble and piss off our spiteful enemies.

bbk

I'm sick to death of Arsenal. Hope we absolutely ram them at our bit on the way to the title.