News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Victoria

Started by Vickki, April 07, 2023, 13:49:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Vickki

Vicki is me: Victoria/Tori. I had my email accounts hacked, so I had to change everything.  Big inconvenience.

gavin

Welcome Back. Maybe you need some Cyber Security training from Stephen. Sergio12 is not a good password even though it brings a smile to the face.

Vickki

Gavin, you're right "Sergio12" is easy guessed so I have changed it to "Sergio#12"  🤣🤣
The actual hack came from a medical office then it spread. I had to change all my phone numbers as well bank accounts. Such an inconveniences. Hopefully I can now get back to normal.

gavin

Ahh the joys of only having one phone, one bank account and one football team. It makes life so much easier.

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: Vickki on April 07, 2023, 17:31:50
Gavin, you're right "Sergio12" is easy guessed so I have changed it to "Sergio#12"  🤣🤣
Kun12 now?

Stephen Paul

Quote from: gavin on April 07, 2023, 16:16:23
Welcome Back. Maybe you need some Cyber Security training from Stephen. Sergio12 is not a good password even though it brings a smile to the face.
always here to help  :o 

Vickki

Stephen Paul, thank you for your offer to help, but my situation was not a simple password hack. The attack was a DDos attack which tried to get into my computers and phones, in addition to some accounts and credit cards. It got past one account and took money, which I have got back. Other accounts blocked the malware and notified me for example $30.000 to some chinese bank for medical treatment.
Hopefully this problem has been resolved.